MEP Design for Office Buildings
Having over 33 years of experience in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineering services, RWB knows best when it comes to offices.
While some firms tend to copy and paste office designs. But, we know that offices are not the same. You can’t cookie-cutter any professional design. That’s why we approach every project with a client-first mentality.
When we approach MEP engineering services for offices, we always talk with the client about the goals for the project. Some of the critical design criteria for office buildings might include:
- Space usage
- Comfort of the occupants, including both temperature and sound
- Maintenance of the MEP system
- First cost and lifecycle cost
- Energy efficiency
- High-load spaces like data centers or computer closets
- Code requirements
RWB is proficient in delivering projects that meet the owner’s requirements, come in on-budget, and successfully operate. No matter what the needs are for your office project, RWB has the staff and the expertise to provide high-quality engineering designs. Contact us today to retain RWB for your next office project.
- City of Frisco Central Fire Station Offices
- American Heart Association
- PGAL Addison Office
- iProspect Office
- American Airlines Headquarters
- Tower 1320 Office Building
- American Paint Horse
- My Possibilities
- Texas A&M University
- Southwest Airlines
- North Texas Speciality Physicians (NTSP)
- Cypress Waters Office Building